Nutty
I Want A Pen Pal!

I'm a senior high school student in China.I'd like to find a pen pal to make more friends as well as improve my English,I mean,not on the Internet but on paper.Because I wanna experience what kind of feeling it is to write to a person you don't know but you can tell everything to.Do you understand what I mean?I don't want Internet to take the place of paper-mades completely.

But I think we can't write to each other very often,for I'm under lots of pressure of study.Maybe we can during summer and winter vacations.I hope my pen pal would be a girl but if it's not,I don't mind either.It's no better that he/she lives in China.

If you who are reading this short article would like to do me the hounor pf becoming my pen pal,then please send me a private e-mail and we can talk in it.

Thank you very much for reading it.

Mar 28, 2015 12:15 AM
Comments · 2

Hi!  I'm not learning Chinese now (though I might in the future), so if you want to have a penpal to write in both Chinese and English then I can't help.  But if you want a penpal only to write in English, then I would love to be your penpal!  I went to your profile, but I don't see the "message" button to send you a private message, so I hope that you see this.  :)

March 28, 2015

I am italian and I would like to have a penpal too

March 28, 2015