Jewel
Looking for Exchange Partners : Let's Learn English

Hello,

I'm looking for some friends. I want to help people learn English.

If you would like to practice with me, please comment below.

It does not matter what your native language is.

I would like to try out a sort of language learning method with exchange partners and see how it works.

If you are interested in some free, structured guidance, please let me know.

Also, if you are someone who wants to help others learn English, let us know!! :)

Mar 29, 2015 1:57 AM
Comments · 136

Learning a language is a lifelong process, but it's never too soon to starting using the language.

You only need to know some simple phrases and words (yes, no, good, etc) to get started.

For lessons, you can use an online teacher or in-person classes. You can choose between professional teachers that are certified or informal tutors here on italki.

You might also find an exchange partner to study with for free, though they may be less qualified to help you.

However, I would like to help you!

April 1, 2015

Here is a lot I wrote to a girl about learning English (read all comments) : http://www.italki.com/question/288249

March 31, 2015

Hi, I would like to improve my english level.

April 13, 2015

Hi. You're very nice to share all those things with us and thank you so much because of that. 

April 13, 2015

Please be patient while waiting for my responses. I still have an interest in helping anyone that needs it. However, I'm not always able to reply that quickly as it's annoying to type a lot on my phone. The speed of my responses (1-3 days) does not reflect my availability.  Rather, it is relative to how often I use a desktop computer. My phone has VOIP capabilities so no worries.

April 11, 2015
Show more