Wendy
Who Moved My Cheese?

With complicated, astonished but fruitful feelings, I finished the book and drowned myself into deep thought. Honestly, I have to admit that I feel so lucky to have chance to read this valuable book, which inspired me a lot. The book, Who Move My Cheese, hides many significant meanings, especially teaching us to learn to change anytime to adapt the possible changes. Personally, Just like the main character in the Nettles, the narrator also finally chose to change to keep hold of her precious friendship and her own ideal life. Here, I want to say that this book is just like a mirror of our realistic life, reflecting every portrait of us.

Honestly, I am afraid of changing, like I don’t dare to change my lifestyle, my behavior, my principles, even my hairstyle for many years with time passing by. Admittedly, every one faces changes all the time and has to response the changes. Someone hesitates while others already gets ready for that. In fact, change is a good thing. Everyone is able to adjust themselves to adapt to the change. And I believe that we can do better if we change. Sometimes, when facing the sudden change, we would become extremely nervous or at a loss, but if we don’t change ourselves, the bigger potential danger would come close. Probably, what we could do at least is to change our attitude towards the change, to enjoy the change and to embrace change.

However, here I don’t mean we should totally change ourselves or change ourselves all the time. To some extent, I mean that we should equip ourselves and learn more to get prepared for any sudden changes. Besides, the change here is helpful to us and can make us more confident even though maybe we are not sure whether such change can help us or not. But it is worthwhile anyway and nothing is impossible unless we dare to try. If we cannot become the character like Sniff or Scurry, we can try our best to be Hew. It will never be too late to change! Just like Emma Watson, a well-known star but also a feminist, support the movement"Heforshe".I still remember she ever said,If not us, who? If not now, when?

Mar 29, 2015 12:00 PM
Comments · 4

Thanks,Barry!谢谢,首先,从小学开始就在学英语了,差不多十多年了吧,其次,我是一名英语专业者,英语就是我的热情所在。其实,学一门语言无关乎时间长短,关键在于是否喜欢它,坚持学习吧。

March 29, 2015

Yes,Sina.I do admit that it influences me a lot!Originally,I recognize that I am afraid of changing,but now I decide to gradually change myself and embrace the change.If possible,I advice that you can have a try too!

March 29, 2015

你的英文非常好。你学习英文多久了?

March 29, 2015

What a long essay u have written Wendy!

Anyway, I have heard about the book, it should be so influential for u...

March 29, 2015