Liel
Using words "to love"

Could you, please, explain me the difference in using these three words:

喜欢
Thanks everyone.

Mar 29, 2015 10:55 PM
Comments · 1

要:literally can translate into "want/be going to", but there are lots of ways to use it. eg:1,我要去睡觉了/我想去睡觉了=I want to go to bed/I am going to sleep. 2, 我要一个披萨和一杯咖啡=I want a pizza and a cup of coffee. Sometime you can put 想 and 要together,想要 has very close meaning to 要。eg:我想要一个iphone6.=I want a iphone six. The difference between 想要and要 is: 想要means you want to get something or you determine to do something. eg: I 想要 learn Chinese well=i want to learn Chinese well. But if you say"I 要 learn Chinese well",it has stronger meaning. Mearns I must/will/am planing to learn Chinese well.

想:literally can translate in to "think",but it also can translate into "want",and sometime you can translate that into "plan".it depends on the sentance.eg: 1,我想你=i am thinking of you/i miss you. 2,我想去北京。=i want to go to Beijing. 3,让我想想。=Let me think.

喜欢:literally is "like". That shows somebody's preference. eg: 1,我很喜欢中国=I like China very much.2,我喜欢游泳=I like swimming.

These are only my own opinion, hope can help you! You are welcomed to ask me questions anytime.

March 30, 2015