Christian Acuna
Learning Article : The Language Toolbox For Any Language Learner

Discuss the Article : The Language Toolbox For Any Language Learner

<a href='/article/414/the-language-toolbox-for-any-language-learner' target='_blank'>The Language Toolbox For Any Language Learner</a>

Are you learning a foreign language and looking for ways to help you speed up the acquisition of new words? Here are essential phases that will help you learn and navigate a foreign language better.

Mar 30, 2015 12:00 AM
Comments · 4

I like  “Could you please speak a little slower?”. Because I am not able to uderstand those native speakers if they speak too fast. Thank you for sharing.

May 9, 2015

I think these are great! I would love it if all my students did this. I will definitely share your article. :)

April 12, 2015

I like "would you please" instead of "can you please" myself because it seems more polite to me and also people that are really into language meaning and grammar might say, "Sure I CAN but I WON'T!" ;) Would you is polite, accurate and natural. 

March 30, 2015

Great article, I particularly like the way you phrased, "Can you please repeat that? I didn't catch the last part." Like you said, it is worded in way that doesn't make you appear linguistically weak. Thanks for the article. 

March 30, 2015