Jacob
Do you think that the ghost/spirits do exist on the world?

What is your view on the existence of ghost or spirits?

Mar 30, 2015 3:42 AM
Comments · 9

Not really, but anything is possible. If it makes your life better to believe in something, you might as well do it. But please don't pass judgement on people who don't believe in the non-scientific things that you believe in. 

For example, it's ok to be mad at someone who blows smoke in your face. They have a word for people who don't believe tobacco is harmful - "smoker".

But it's not ok to blow somebody's house up because they are eating on a day that your bizarre cult leader said everybody should fast. If it's not scientific, don't try to enforce it. Live and let live.

March 30, 2015

I understood you. My rant wasn't directed towards you. It was just another random aegis rant.

March 30, 2015

From a biblical standpoint I do believe that spirits exist. 

March 30, 2015

I should rephrase the question in:

q2. do you know whether spirits exist and how could they interact with us?

I there is existence but impossibility of interacting we would never know about the existence, so existence alone

could not be proven or misproven. That's why I wrote the question in thwe (q2) form.

Ig interaction would take place, it would be at the sensory level, and as our senses cvould be replaced by better equipment, examples are: very highly sesnsitive microphone, telescope, microscope, radar, and even

cell phone equipped with camera, I guess, as NOBODY ever recorded on camera a spirit, we can fairly

say that the properies ofBOTH /existence and interaction with us/ related to spirits have a very very

low probability to be real.

As time goes by, and billions of people move around planet Earth armed with their camera equipped cell-phone,

we will get a better answer.

Anyway you are asking about a FACT, a KNOWLEDGE, which is not always related with opinions.

April 4, 2015

As a Chinese person,I am more like an agnostic instead of an atheist,which I believe might be the most majority here.I speculate this is partly due to the weird mixture of offical brainwashing and folk religion.one may be asserting himself as a strong atheist while thinking subconciously from a buddhist or Taoism  

April 5, 2015
Show more