Yljaha
duties of the spouses

It is very difficult time when you have a little baby (psychologically and physically). What responsibilities should have a husband? Do you think he should just make money?

Mar 30, 2015 1:17 PM
Comments · 8

Those duties or tasks should be based upon good communication between partners, since they are both considered the heads of the family. Duties or tasks should gradually change over due time, no one wants to feel like a machine doing monotone work, without ever being able to see other effects that might (slightly) be less discouraging. If talents or skills are absorbed into one specific duty, than it not only suppresses a human being, it discomforts a human being's thinking. On the other hand, raising a child or children is not raising forever the same, children need attention, affection and most importantly love by both parents, this attributes in all developmental and educational aspects a child might need, just as every person needs this, which incentivizes their positive life aspirations.

I think woman, in general, naturally feel more concerns about every (little) thing that should be carried out, in comparison to man, but it's not like they couldn't delegate or direct people, especially their spouses to help them ease the burden, (in the household for example). And it is of great importance that man partake in the education and ultimately the development of his children for the awareness which subsequently could encourage some initiatives. Providing money for the family is one thing, but what about the intention and the personal motif? This needs to be in the right place as well, with no reproach or misplaced elevation of pride to compete or fight about. That's where a basis of good communication takes on significance, cause the ultimate goal thereof is to have an understanding and to reach an accordance.

The overall task for both should be elevating each other, comforting each other, and making money is by a measure of skill, if both agreed and satisfied, this would work out just fine!

March 30, 2015

And as far as marital roles goes we believe in communication and being honest. We believe in having respect for one another and again on the communication if we find something bothering us we believe to talk about it then and not let it build up. Talk and squash it. We believe to love one another as much as we can and showing our love. It doesnt mean I require flowers every day or he needs this or that It can be a simple surprise date night (with a babysitter to make it much more enjoyable) or simple handholding watching netflix after a making your spouses favourite meal. It doesnt end with the paycheck A paycheck is a given cuz we have to live It doesnt define a marital role. 

March 30, 2015

I am a married woman with an infant and I think the parental roles depends on the couple's beliefs. For us we still have our arguments but overall we share the same belief that its mostly the at home parent to care for the child more We dont necessarily believe only the man should work and woman stay home. I am more able to get a job more than my husband and if I work it'll be his job to care for the baby by staying with her feeding bathing and playing with her and putting her to sleep. He will have to keep the house clean (because a dirty house leaves opportunity for our child to get sick), to keep the baby's stuff clean, to cook, and do any errands during the day. Basically whoever stays home takes care of all the duties an average house wife would perform wether its daddy or mommy doesnt matter.

March 30, 2015

People don't get married  to find a sponsor in exchange for a baby. If the husband feels and behaves like a sponsor, it's not a family it's a company.

March 30, 2015

During the period of pregnancy, the mother-to-be is responsible for most of the duty to foster the baby. No matter how much else the father-to-be does, it might be taken for granted. Since the baby was born, the parents should negotiate (forgive me for using such serious a word) with each other to provide everything for the child.

(When there is love, any problem is no problem, and vice versa.

So, love speaks louder than any other things in a family.)

March 30, 2015
Show more