Rainie Fang
what kind of people will stick to regular language practice?

I've used italki for over 2 years. And I always correct people's notebooks because I like doing it.

There is one thing I dont understand. What kind of people can stick to regular language practice?

I was busy in my school life before so I cant set up a fixed timetable for my language partners, which I had explained to them in advance of course. But because of that, I got less chance to practise my oral English.

Now I'm senior but still busy with my thesis for the bachlor degree and I must to settle down with a stable job in order to repay my study loan as soon as possible.

By the way, I keep telling people that I'm willing to offer my help if needed.

Too much irrelevant things :p

Now if you have a regular practice with your language partners, please tell me something about your life. Let me to figure out what things in common from you.

Thank you.

Mar 30, 2015 3:41 PM
Comments · 3

I consider literature to be more than language.

Those who are interested in literature will continuously improve the language, which is a tool, as well as practice their thought and mental, which is the master of the tool.

March 30, 2015

It is quite difficult to have lessons every week, because there are a lot of everyday-life things to do. Especially when you don't ought anything to your language partner. So you can easily conceal the lesson. Other thing is payed lessons. If you already bought a package of 10 or more lessons, you will not cancel a lesson without serious reason. May be it is psychology))))))

March 30, 2015

In my experience, the people you hear from regularly have the will to work on their language skills regularly, but also enjoy speaking with you, and there's some rapport. But the interaction is extremely flexible, maybe a short text chat once a week, with audiocalls occasionally every 2-3 weeks, I rarely experience people proposing weekly things, or planning the next chat/call at the end of a chat/call.

March 30, 2015