Resources for learning
1) http://www.mibosearch.com/ online Dehkhoda&Moein Persian-Persian Dictionaries ( largest comprehensive ones ever) but to use this you should be a native level persian speaker or even better. moreover you need to learn how to type persian. i)you can install persian fonts(if you donno how to do it, ask me without hesitation). ii)you use online persian typing machines and copy paste it on the Mibo search(for instance:
http://www.parseek.com/Keyboard/ or http://www.tero.co.uk/magictyper/persian.php) iii) if you cant even read persian alphabet you better start learning
3)english-persian persian-english dictionaries: i) my favorite with a user friendly interface: http://www.farsidic.com/ ii) http://dic.amdz.com/
4) some proverbs: http://www2.irib.ir/radio/adab/4Mokhtasar/Proverbs/Index.htm
I like this dictionary: http://www.farsi123.com/
I'm looking forward to learning more farsi with you. As for now I'm a complete beginner :)
- 5 Expressões Brasileiras bem estranhas.
- Les Choristes
- Alguien conoce la fantástica banda argentina llamada Soda Stereo?
- Hej, jestem z Ukrainy, i uczę się język polski, kto chcę pomóc mi ?
- Would anyone dare to admit that the main reason for learning a foreign language is to find love?
- You like more sweet or salty food? What is your favorite of them?
- Tongue Twisters
- Any Good speaker of English Language
- 14 July = Pluto + my birthday