Resources for learning
1) http://www.mibosearch.com/ online Dehkhoda&Moein Persian-Persian Dictionaries ( largest comprehensive ones ever) but to use this you should be a native level persian speaker or even better. moreover you need to learn how to type persian. i)you can install persian fonts(if you donno how to do it, ask me without hesitation). ii)you use online persian typing machines and copy paste it on the Mibo search(for instance:
http://www.parseek.com/Keyboard/ or http://www.tero.co.uk/magictyper/persian.php) iii) if you cant even read persian alphabet you better start learning
3)english-persian persian-english dictionaries: i) my favorite with a user friendly interface: http://www.farsidic.com/ ii) http://dic.amdz.com/
4) some proverbs: http://www2.irib.ir/radio/adab/4Mokhtasar/Proverbs/Index.htm
I like this dictionary: http://www.farsi123.com/
I'm looking forward to learning more farsi with you. As for now I'm a complete beginner :)
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).
- What do you think is the most interesting clothing style in your country?
- Do you have a time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do?
- Would you lie about your native language to find language exchange partners or students?
- I am teaching spanish, but in change i want learn english
- Hej all together!
- Enseño ESPAÑOL GRATIS para intercambiarlo por INGLES
- Mobile application