Resources for learning
1) http://www.mibosearch.com/ online Dehkhoda&Moein Persian-Persian Dictionaries ( largest comprehensive ones ever) but to use this you should be a native level persian speaker or even better. moreover you need to learn how to type persian. i)you can install persian fonts(if you donno how to do it, ask me without hesitation). ii)you use online persian typing machines and copy paste it on the Mibo search(for instance:
http://www.parseek.com/Keyboard/ or http://www.tero.co.uk/magictyper/persian.php) iii) if you cant even read persian alphabet you better start learning
3)english-persian persian-english dictionaries: i) my favorite with a user friendly interface: http://www.farsidic.com/ ii) http://dic.amdz.com/
4) some proverbs: http://www2.irib.ir/radio/adab/4Mokhtasar/Proverbs/Index.htm
I like this dictionary: http://www.farsi123.com/
I'm looking forward to learning more farsi with you. As for now I'm a complete beginner :)
- Creative people! - China, Taiwan
- Traveling to Japan Alone
- Live longer or not
- notre monde
- help for learn English !
- body language
- Would You Like To Join Whatsapp Group?
- Pryvit, I have a question about Tele-communication in Kiev.
- Russian native speakers