Resources for learning
1) http://www.mibosearch.com/ online Dehkhoda&Moein Persian-Persian Dictionaries ( largest comprehensive ones ever) but to use this you should be a native level persian speaker or even better. moreover you need to learn how to type persian. i)you can install persian fonts(if you donno how to do it, ask me without hesitation). ii)you use online persian typing machines and copy paste it on the Mibo search(for instance:
http://www.parseek.com/Keyboard/ or http://www.tero.co.uk/magictyper/persian.php) iii) if you cant even read persian alphabet you better start learning
3)english-persian persian-english dictionaries: i) my favorite with a user friendly interface: http://www.farsidic.com/ ii) http://dic.amdz.com/
4) some proverbs: http://www2.irib.ir/radio/adab/4Mokhtasar/Proverbs/Index.htm
I like this dictionary: http://www.farsi123.com/
I'm looking forward to learning more farsi with you. As for now I'm a complete beginner :)
- Life with adventure, with adrenalin or harmonic life ?
- Questions about tattoos
- Can you tell me how do you say "LOL" in your language?
- " Qué difícil es hablar español " : hispanohablantes, qué pensáis de este vídeo ?
- Im a Chinese.Is there anyone native English speaker teach me?
- Alaaa noble dinastía dinastía alauita dinastía Saadi
- Hello everybody
- How does the Commonwealth work? Any benefits?
- is there an english native speaker is learning Italian?
- What do you think?