Resources for learning
1) http://www.mibosearch.com/ online Dehkhoda&Moein Persian-Persian Dictionaries ( largest comprehensive ones ever) but to use this you should be a native level persian speaker or even better. moreover you need to learn how to type persian. i)you can install persian fonts(if you donno how to do it, ask me without hesitation). ii)you use online persian typing machines and copy paste it on the Mibo search(for instance:
http://www.parseek.com/Keyboard/ or http://www.tero.co.uk/magictyper/persian.php) iii) if you cant even read persian alphabet you better start learning
3)english-persian persian-english dictionaries: i) my favorite with a user friendly interface: http://www.farsidic.com/ ii) http://dic.amdz.com/
4) some proverbs: http://www2.irib.ir/radio/adab/4Mokhtasar/Proverbs/Index.htm
I like this dictionary: http://www.farsi123.com/
I'm looking forward to learning more farsi with you. As for now I'm a complete beginner :)
- هل اللغة الالمانية صعبة التعلم
- Skype Open Group
- Sleeplessness 失眠
- Learning Article : Was Everything Better In The Past?
- What's your favorite English accent?
- If you want to speak French I can help you Wright now
- my bad english
- How green do you feel?
- Please tell me your Japanese language learning story.