[Deleted]
Is education important for life?

What are your expectations from studying at the university? Is education useful for you and how it influences your life?

Mar 31, 2015 3:30 PM
Comments · 10

The importance of education for life is undeniable but about studying in uni, I should say students should be enough interested in the major

let me add,I believe there is no necessity to study in university for success 

March 31, 2015

I think education is the most imoirtant value which we have. Education is not only at the school, university or places. Education is people. it is progressing and it is change. Education is in the family, in the friends, in the life. the big question is: are people preparing for a change of education? 

April 5, 2015

Education is a must for most of the people. It gives higher life standards, good opportunities. But i think the same education kills a certain amount of creativity. 

April 6, 2015

In my opinion the education is the most important in a person. But I don't believe that we need go to the university to get it. There are people that work hard and don't have studies and they do your work better than people who have studied. I don't say that the university is bad (I'm software engineer, I have been studying five years in it) only I say that there are many ways for get it.

April 6, 2015

I can't say I use most of what I learnt at university in real life, but I'm glad I have several degrees. But I believe it's important to never stop learning even after finishing higher education - if you learn by yourself, you will learn useful things which you may need later.

April 6, 2015
Show more