Sean Pei
what kind of super power you want most?

I belong to the generation which grow up with comic books and super hero movies, It is one of my daydreams that I have a sort of super power like invisibility or ability to fly. 

Suppose your life expectancy is 80, and you can exchange your last ten years with a god to for a super power, which kind of super power is you most wanted ? and why?

to me , I want the ability to mind-reading most , I think it could give me a lot of advantage in competitions and save me from a lot of unnecessory troubles and misunderstandings, also it help me to understand those who loves me better. that would be cool.

Mar 31, 2015 4:40 PM
Comments · 21

Teleportation that way i could be able to vist all the cities from all over the world.

March 31, 2015

Eating without getting fat. :)))

April 3, 2015

Hiro Nakamura's power (If somebody here watched the series "heroes", you know what I mean). The power to control time and space, since they are supposed to go together...If we dream, let's dream big! :)

March 31, 2015

How about saying always the right word in the right moment to the right person?

That way you could for example convince anyone to tell you the truth (that would be similar to mind reading by convincing someone to tell you what they're thinking about). You could also make anyone feel better, to convince them to give up smoking... You would pass any oral exams as well :)

You would also say the right wotds to yourself, so you'll never fall into any adictions or bad habits. You could convince anyone to fall in love with you, but always the right person (remember that you'd talk to yourself as well).

You could speak any language (because they're made of words ^_^)

Teleportation would also be great, but I could get by just using Skype :P

April 4, 2015

I wish I had an ability to learn fast and accurately enough, so that I could just read something once and I would understand it.

April 3, 2015
Show more