Susan
Why do most guys prefer athletes than girls who likes to draw?

in my school I'm not really liked..im just a complete loner honestly and I see most guys hanging out with all these athletes while I spend my time drawing guns and roses And no one seems to care about my talent! 

Apr 1, 2015 4:06 AM
Comments · 4

Believe me Susan, some day a good friend will come to your life that cares a lot about who you really are, while you and your talent will be very much appreciated. Don't change yourself or dress provoactively just to satisfy others, I'm sure you're special and unique the way you are now.

I was so happy when I joined an art + pottery studios because I met people with the same interests and we had a lot in common to talk about, so maybe knowing where to practise your talent will make it easier for you to meet people who are as creative as you are. Good luck :)

April 1, 2015

Don't be worry after the passage of some time you will be get fame ...dont be give up and try to draw real one....

ok...send me your drawing

April 1, 2015

Because men like attractive women.  Athletics keep the bodies healthy and attractive. Also Athletics are very social.  They are constantly practicing their social skills and developing relationships. Why don't the girls like the math nerd? 

April 3, 2015

Yeah, just like everybody else said, no worries. As long as you do what you enjoy, you should not worry about the circumstance that it seems like nobody cares. For one, you care. And you will meet other people who care as well, trust me it may take some time but at some point you will run into someone with whom you just click and who will care. If you feel comfortable, you can exhibit your art (even online), but that's up to you - some of the greatest artists / writers / composers never wanted anyone to see their work, by the way. I sincerely wish you all the best on the way ahead of you.

April 2, 2015