Huy Vũ
I like Spring.

Hello everybody! Today I will talk about my favorite season. I live in Ho Chi Minh. There are four seasons each year. It is Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. I like Spring best. Because this season has Tet holiday, my parents take me to visit my grandparents and my relatives. In this season, the weather is very beautiful and very warm, but sometimes the weather is a little cold. There are a lot of pretty flowers. In this season, I usually go to visit my grandparents on the weekends with my parents. Everything is happy and beautiful. I very love spring.

Apr 1, 2015 1:08 PM
Comments · 9

But right now it works a different way:) We hadn't snow for most of the winter:(

Though we are getting it this week)

April 3, 2015

Chleo Tubbs, I recall a girl form Vietnam, here on italki. She wrote that you have only two seasons in the south, and four seasons in the north of the country...
As I see, it isn't true?

DIDI, seems like you are right.

But spring here... it is the time of revival. Snow melts, migrating birds return, first grass appear, and the first leaves on othervise naked trees. Stray cats scream:)
Girls change fur coats to skirts+tops with naked bellies.

And there's the smell in the air, the one that makes birds build nests, makes girls redress and makes you wish to do somehting... something... fell in love or make a trip or study an ancient language or all at once. Or just breath.
In pther words to revive.

April 3, 2015

Northen people may feel the same as summer:-D

April 3, 2015

Chleo, Ho Chi Minh doesn't look too much 'northern':)
10° from equator....

April 4, 2015

I live on the tropical island of Tahiti where there are only two seasons. Winter : fresh and dry and Summer : hot and humid. I prefer winter, from June to October, but don't worry it is a very soft one....around 22°C ! :-)

April 4, 2015
Show more