Amir Tenizbayev
Success; what do you think when thinking about success?

Risk, focus, goals, persistence, failure, massive action, sacrifice, habits, hard work = success. What do you think when thinking about success?

Apr 1, 2015 1:26 PM
Comments · 3

Yes, you are right. I rethink about the film, It may two side of viewpoint, It mean both of it are true but because of it to fire a person. I think that is not fair and you will find businessman’s contradiction. I am not disliking to go to work but that consist of people. I actually like deal with economical crime, Sometimes it cant be stopped by law directly but you use economical idea thatcan solve it naturally. It is miracle thing for me so to find philosophy in it that is very interesting. 

American CEO speech always said idea words but it may work in USA. on their position it is not easy to tell from it.

Chinese’s standard is lower than american. CEO may guess the worest situation but chinese would surprise them because they measure it by american’s. I put asset to an american insurance that is not because it is not biggest in USA. because even if it is small but they earn money and look after it well.

it is not like here, still want more bigger but not earn so much.

They still try to use governments power to stop good goods to take good cycles. that is an example.

April 7, 2015

Hi DIDI. I watched the movie, after you post your message here.Thank you for your post.

Every moment of our life is a miracle. So open your eyes and be ready for new. If you do not like your job, there are so many things to do in the world. Just find out what you love to do. And do it. The main value is not in money, it is in people. Nobody can make you feel unhappy, if you not decide to be unhappy by yourself.

April 7, 2015

I just watched the beginning ofJerry Maguire several days ago

I felt very true after struggling so many years

I dont like company’s idea that is differnt between inside and outside. They seem knuckle under ”reality”。So many fake transaction exchange and take risk to others.

Insult employee but that are their bussiness right? that should think before doing. They dont admit failure

So I dont believe the definition of business. they know too like Jerry 

Maybe, to find a way of produce to suit life that is successful enterpriser.

April 1, 2015