Yljaha
What is the most useless thing you purchased?

Does it happens that you buy unnecessary things?
What is the most useless thing you purchased?

Apr 1, 2015 1:36 PM
Comments · 6

This is forever forever until death to refuse all Asian.

However, I don't have nor do I want any responsibility for this country, so don't bother me.

Clearly, my man is perpetually, not bitch Taiwanese or any other Asian, don't dream I will have any friendship or relationship with Asian, is not discrimination. Other Asian females I don't know at all.

If you continue to ask me a lot or make any voices to pass messages for your bitch rubbish Asian nations, especially from bitch Taiwanese criminal activities without police officers, only attacking me, for my previous Western men for you bitch rubbish Asian females, why don't to die directly and don't close to me a little bit? I don't want to bitch rubbish is female or male.

I don't help any one for relationship or friendship, is legal, certainly, I don't have help any one to connect Asian, so to notice me is useless.

Are you sure I must die for Asian or anyone becuase I have ne'er fallen in love with any Asian? That is the point to they still notice when I will die becuase I really don't want to marry Asian for personal choice. Still don't say you don't have any beneifts to use me for other social life or anything they want, just sacrifice me directly.

April 2, 2015

I remember I bought a big rubber ball for gym, now I am siting on it at a computer desk

April 1, 2015

It was H&M shoes, definetly. Walking in them felt like walking in the spanish boot

April 1, 2015

Yah...due to advertisement some time I tend to buy unnecessary things but most useless is lenz which I bought couple of days ago

April 1, 2015

My mom wanted to buy new bag, but she saw porcelain pot for soup. It is very beautiful, but it take a lot of space. We used it just once. My father jokes every time: "Why does not you use your bag (of course He mean the pot )" ?

April 1, 2015
Show more