Guan Wang
Why learning Chinese 为什么学习中文

Hello everybody, I'm Guan and I'm a Chinese but grew up in Sweden. As I moved to Sweden when I was a little kid, I had to find opportunities to study Chinese myself. Now I'm very curious about why you guys want to learn Chinese - is it for work or social puroposes? And what would you like to have the most, a social network to connect to Chinese or an app on your smartphone where you can study on your own ?

大家好, 我是在瑞典长大的中国人。 因为很小的时候跟父母去瑞典, 所以一直要自己找机会学中文。 我很好奇大家为什么学中文, 是因为工作还是交友? 而且最需要的是什么?一个学中文的社交网络可以认识更多的中国人, 还是一个可以自学的APP? 多谢!

Apr 2, 2015 3:58 AM
Comments · 9

Most people in my country (including myself) start studying to find better job opportunities, but many keep studying just for love to the language, to the culture or to the people.

I study for all these 4 reasons

April 2, 2015

中国有句老话,“人不能忘本”,随着年龄的增长,人都会对自己的过去产生好奇,会想知道自己的祖先曾经生活过的地方是什么样子,说的语言又是什么,会想要知道自己所在家族的渊源,所以有的华侨会学中文,会想了解中国。如果你并不想了解自己祖先的过去,对这些没有兴趣,你也可以选择不去了解,在我看来,人是为了满足自己的好奇心而去学习的。

April 5, 2015

I study Chinese just for fun. It is quite different from Russian or English, so I think that it is good for my brain))) I use u-tube and coursera classes, because I am newbye, but as soon as I know how to speak at least 30 sentences, I am going to find native speaker)))

April 3, 2015

Chinese is very interesting and it's a good addition to your perspectives. But it's the hardest language I've ever learned :D

The first one.

April 2, 2015

Well 

I am learning Chinese language because Chinese resource gets very good salary in market. 

Chinese economy is leading world and by learning Chinese you can excel in your career as this is the most toughest language in the world and very few people dare to learn it, so there is always a huge demand and supply gap.

April 14, 2015
Show more