Meredith
How do you find the meaning of your existence in this big world?
Apr 2, 2015 4:16 AM
Comments · 3

I really dont understand too.

Usually, Westeners tend to find meaning in“there is”

but easter is taught to find it in emptic state.

can we find it really in empty?

April 2, 2015

We are nothing and in the same time a great thing.

Take a look to this picture

http://www.astronomytrek.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/milky_way_arms1.jpg

This is our galaxy,milkway galaxy. You can see that our solar system is marked as dot in this image.Now imagine how much small is earth then how much tiny we are.The width of our galaxy is 30 bilion kilometers. It is predicted that there are hundreds of billions galaxies in the universe.

You can now have a view from where we are in the universe.we are nothing in size.

we ourselves are made from very vey small cells. Compare one our cells with the size of milk way galaxie,It make me laugh.

As i told we are very great in the same time. We Discovered this galaxies. We unveiled their secrets.

We are going to live on Mars in next 5 years. We can Over come all of these giant things by using our mind.

Think about What i said. Compare things around you like people,their behaviour,their problems,what they fight for and ... 

Just Think About it

I think it is enough for now

Have a good time

April 2, 2015

I am 19 years old, so I only try to find it. But I think the meaning of my life is to do what makes me happy,  it is painting and drawing, . Futhermore, I think the every life's meaning is to improve the skills, experience and knowledge of everything.

April 2, 2015