[Deleted]
What was the last movie you watched and what did you like about it ?

For me it was "The bucket list" and I really enjoyed it. Apart from the comedy, the story line was interesting enough not make me bored and very inspirational. Truth is, we never know when we are going to die and it's better not to wait to find it out to enjoy the things we would like to do or learn.

And for those who didn't see it yet, I promise you it's not a depressing movie or anything like that!

So how about you guys and girls? I'm waiting for your comments :)

Apr 2, 2015 10:12 AM
Comments · 12

The last film that I watched was "The Imitation Game". It was about a genius, Alan Touring, who was trying to help England Army decoding the enigma (confidential transmittal Codes of German Army) in the second world war. I realy injoyed.

April 6, 2015

I just watched "song of the sea". It was about an old gaelic fairy tale about selkies (seals). It was animatated, and was so beautiful. 

I loved it because it was a story about a older brother having to look after his sister, even though he is mean in the beginning, he becomes a better and loving brother at the end. Also, it is a family movie, I don't watch many violent movies nowadays, i just like 'slice of life' movies or tv shows.  

April 2, 2015

I also love "The Bucket list to". It's very meaningful :D

The last movie I've seen is called "Gone with the wind" - very familiar :D I'm very admire the main character Scarllet ^_^ She is the strongest women I've never known before. "After all, tomorow is another day" ^^

April 3, 2015

english vnglish

April 3, 2015

a separation

It was so mournful & close to reality...

April 3, 2015
Show more