Damian
Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 20 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
Apr 5, 2015 8:06 AM
Comments · 26

The most bautiful woman aroud would find me attractive, and i'm very famous among my friends.

What are you offerning??? Barack Obama experiencing some forbidden passion?
it is his problem that he doen't know my name.

April 8, 2015

I probably thought to much about this question .......

My understanding is that "Life expectancy" is the measure of how long you are "expected" to live. So if you are willing to run the risk of becoming famous or extremely attractive. It could come at no cost to how long you live.   

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder " so who needs to become extremely attractive. 

My answer for being famous, depends on the reason for why I am famous. Winnning gold at the olympics for my country or inventing the cure for the common cold , then my answer would be yes. Being famous for being famous like the kardashians ..... then my answer would be No.

April 9, 2015

You must be very young. No one like me would even think of asking such a question! Ha. Time goes faster than you think and speeds up as you age so before long a year will seem like it went by so fast you can't believe it so each one is extraordinarily precious. 

If you asked me however if I would give up my great good looks and fame to live 20 more years the answer would be, "Hell YES!" :D

April 8, 2015

Nop! I prefer being like I am. I mean, what it's the point to be beautiful and famous if I would be dead soon. There will be someone who loves me even if I am not like Jennifer López or someone else!

(If I don't meet someone, then I'll adopt some cats) (^_^)

April 5, 2015

Hasan: Good for you, your absolutely right! I agree 100%

April 19, 2015
Show more