Krish
Where do you want to spend the rest of your life?

I live in the Philippines, but I don't want to live here when I'm old. Are there countries that you prefer or are you just going to stay where you are? 

Apr 5, 2015 1:12 PM
Comments · 16

The idea of staying in my hometown for the rest of my life absolutely terrifies me. I don't mind where I live as long as I get to explore different countries and places.

April 5, 2015

A good question.I think when I retire,I will travel the world with my husband.It's must be cool!

November 7, 2015

Hi Krish,

I can suggest you to live in Turkey if you want 4 seasons in the same period of time. You can swim in south, ski in east, live fall in west, and still want to see plenty of green in north. And as a Turkish people, we like foreigners and embrace them. You can visit lots of historical places from ancients when you are old. As a first step and to decide Turkey is a good choose , let's make a holiday plan for Turkey in 2016

November 6, 2015

Toronto. It's just such a fascinating and dynamic city with the perfect balance between loud and quiet.

April 27, 2015

I like Australia to live. it is hot (I hate cold, jejeje). In general it has nice temperatures during years, sometimes it reaches 40°C (here it reaches 38°C)

April 27, 2015
Show more