Hero Kim
I want to know your country's issues now~

everithing is good~ entertainment, politics, education, social problem, environment and etc~

what is the big issue in your country?

and what do you thinking about it?

Apr 6, 2015 1:05 PM
Comments · 6

The issue is that we can't talk about the issue, if we can talk about the issue then it's not the issue.

April 8, 2015

Huge pollution, healthcare not that much available and has questionable quality.

April 25, 2015

I'm from HK and the people are still fighting for universal sufferage. But government officials are as ignorant as they can be, ugh :/

April 25, 2015

In Italy the big issue is the corruption. Political corruption is the main problem in my country and those are the people who are tackled first.The economical crisis is the biggest consequence of this situation and now many people, like me, have to leave the country for find a job.

April 24, 2015

Education. 

Recently the law has changed for those specifically in my year. It is compulsary to attend school until you're 18, beginning with my year. Meaning those who are a year older are free to end their education at 16, but those a year younger and so on are not.

This is a problem as those who did not intend on continuing school after the age of 16 are being forces to do so which could lead in them failing and no change will happen to the country. Personally I intend to stay until the end of university, but until then it means I am in a class room with those who are unmotivated, which isn't always the best. Plus university fees have increased a huge amount, even though the Priminster claimed to fix this when running for the role, since he's been in power I think it's actually gone up.

How about you? Is there any issues in Korea that you are not in favor of?

April 24, 2015
Show more