Chinese Culture_Chinese New Year
Chinese New Year starts with the New Moon（新月）on the first day of the new year and ends on the full moon（满月）15 days later. The 15th day of the new year is called the Lantern Festival（元宵节）, which is celebrated at night with lantern displays and children carrying lanterns in a parade.
New Year's Eve and New Year's Day are celebrated as a family affair, a time of reunion and thanksgiving. The celebration was traditionally highlighted with a religious ceremony given in honor of Heaven and Earth（万物）, the gods of the household and the family ancestors.
Want to learn more? Ok, learn Chinese with eChineselearning
No comment given.
- What's the difference between like and love?
- Today is a nice day
- english idioms and proverbs and their chinese equivalents
- One Language .
- come iniziamo?
- Appena iscritto!
- كبف اسجل كمعلم
- How to reset password on iphone system?
- Would you expect an English tutor to write "I have x years old"?
- Hello, for those who want I created a group to practice English in whatsapp.