Sho
Hello from Tokyo!

Hello!! I'm Sho from Tokyo and I'm looking for friends who can help me learn English or European Culture. In exchange for that, I'm more than happy to help you learn Japanese!!!

I'm also interested in some European languages such as French, Spanish, German and Italian.

Since I'm new to here, I don't know how much this site can help me to make friends from all over the world. But it would be nice if I can meet new nice friends who want to learn Japanese.

Text chatting is nice, but I prefer talk in person or use voice chat tools after we get to know each other better since it's more fun and text chatting won't make my pronunciation better...

Let's do some language exchange with fun!!!

BTW, I'm planning to go to Europe!

Apr 9, 2015 5:02 PM
Comments · 23

hii! i am valerie, and i'd love to help you learn english. i would also love if you'd help me inhance in japanese! o((*^▽^*))o

April 19, 2015

I´m also interested in learning Japanese. In exchang i will teach u some german. Hope we can help each other ^^

April 19, 2015

Nice to meet you Sho! I am hoping to improve my Japanese. In return, I can help you with English. I hope we can chat sometime. (English or Japanese) これから、よろしくお願いします♪ (*´∇`*) 

April 17, 2015

Hello from America!

I'm looking to learn and get help with my Japanese, and I would love to help you with your English!

If you're interested, please contact me on here!

April 17, 2015

Hello, I'm new too! I would love to help you learn the english lauguage, I'm planning to be a teacher in Janan in a few years. So, I would love to help!:)

April 17, 2015
Show more