Wendy
Seek serious language partner here--hope everyday practice

Dear friends,bonjour,ciao,hola!My name is Wendy,an English major.Recently,I am extremely longing for seek serious language partners because i am gonna take part in my second interpreting examination in Shanghai in May. So no matter you are an English native speaker or an English learner,feel free to message me.(Hopefully,it would be better if oral one is  totally ok and hope to make greater progress)

In fact, I do make many foreign friends here but so pity i don't have much opportunities to communicate with them due to the quite different time zones.Hence, if you also want to improve your oral English or Chinese and also hope regular practice ,we can make some time practice it.Personally, I prefer to talk something about different cultures,hobbies,Ted Talks and especially debate.And I believe that debating is a bloody useful method and can exchange quite excellant ideas from each other and improve oral English during a very short time.
If you do share the same interest with me,let's exchange languages and learn together. And I promise I will make the time more worthwhile and efficient!Really hope to have regular chatting time from Monday to Friday!
Merci beaucoup!

Apr 14, 2015 7:48 AM
Comments · 7

Really appreciate your help.Emilio.

August 4, 2015

Hello, Wendy! I am not learning any Chinese language variations but I am native English speaker. Although our time zones are 12 hours apart. I think we can work something out either we voice chat by Skype or WhatsApp. Which ever format you choose - well if you decide to take the opportunity- I am more than glad to oblige your request.

August 4, 2015

Ciao,Mirko.Yes,exactly I like interpreting.Nice to meet u here.

August 4, 2015

HI Wendy . I'm actually looking for people to help me improve my english skills. Furthermore ,I would love to become an interpreter . You're studying interpreting if I have figured it out well , aren't you? 

August 3, 2015

Hi Wendy, let's practice together sometimes. 

April 28, 2015
Show more