Sho
Traveling around Europe from Tokyo

I've finally decided to go to Europe this May and I need your help!

If you know good places to visit, eat and stay or you have any tips for traveling to Europe, please tell me!!

I've never been to Europe. So it would be great if you could tell me some good places in Europe.

The countries I would like to go this time are France, Spain, Germany, Italy, England and possibly Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Austria!

If you are living Europe and interested in meeting up, that would be fun too :)

Apr 14, 2015 5:13 PM
Comments · 15

If you're in Germany, you should visit Heidelberg, and should travel along the Bergstraße (http://www.diebergstrasse.de/index.php?id=428&L=2)

May 1, 2015

Hello from France (a beautiful country) (in the west of <em>Europe</em>) (hi) (bonjour). 

Here are some reasons why France should be the first country you should visit:

1. The Eiffel tower (France's main monument).

2. Castles : Château de VersaillesChâteau de VitréChateau d'Angers etc.

3. Parks & gardens: Parc du ThaborParc national des Calanques etc.

4. Beautiful & friendly cities like: Saint-Malo, Quiberon, Quimper etc.

5. Buses & metros are free for some people.

6. Issei Sagawa loved its stay.

I hope you found this useful ! 

April 26, 2015

well the question is what are you interested of? do you wanna get to know the culture and history? or maybe you are more about seeing the new active life of Europe? Also would you wanna go to cold or warm weathered countries? and you should thinks about that there's cultural differences through out Europe, we may share history but each country is a whole new place. ^^

April 25, 2015

I am not from Europe but I can help you

first thing you dont forgert to enjoy every single moment on your trip

for France , definitely you will visit Paris so I recomemnd to you to try one of the coffee shops that in Champs Elysees street and just relax, you can see also " Arc de Triomphe" 

also there is a resturant named "Noura " it's an Arabic restaurant so delicious , if you interesting in Arabic food or wanna try it , but it's little far from Champs Elysees 

for Spain i visit Madrid, Marbella , Qurtuba and Garnata 

In Madrid there is park named Buen Retiro Park, don't miss it so calm and goof for reading book with some coffee. For Marbella you can stay in it and visit Qurtuba and Garnata and aLos Malaga by car 

Qurtuba an Garnata is all about Muslim culture and historical places because it was for Muslims , you have to visit there two , it has a lots of new thing and history 

in Italy I visit Venice and Rome 

i love it all but I love Venice more , you have to try the " gandol " and the water taxi 

3 days for venice is enough I think 

Germany I visited in 2013 but i don't like it that much 

I just visited Munich but I don't think i will go back, but I have to visit Frankfurt and Berlin i think they are much better 

Switzerland and Austria it's all about nature 

the best thing In Switzerland is Interlaken soooo good you can jump by parachute and a lot of things 

also don't forget eating sweets they are so delicious 

just that , I hope I answer you question .

if you more info contact me 

thank you.

April 24, 2015

There are quite a few amazing places here in England! It all depends on what sort of things interest you, as others have said London is the go to place for most things. We have alot of castles and forts here in England especially in Kent, they are super fun to explore.
Yorkshire and Cotswolds are very beautiful too if you like nature. Brighton is a bit hit with alot of people it is quite a fun experience!

I hope you enjoy your trip around Europe :D 

April 24, 2015
Show more