Tünde
Language club

Hi! Would anyone be interested in creating a language club where members could help each other learn & practise different languages? We could talk on Skype/Viber/whatsapp/Facebook/whatever is the best for the members. I think it would be great to have a place where we can upload useful materials in our mother tongues to help people learning these languages.

I'm a native Hungarian and also an English teacher, so I can help with both languages. I would like to practise Spanish and learn Italian, but I would like a language club where there is a place for every language which members want to practise or learn.

If you are interested, please write a comment here or send me a message. Thank you!

Apr 14, 2015 8:02 PM
Comments · 234

Thank you all for writing! In order to be able to create the club, please vote which means of communication we should use: Skype, Facebook, Viber, Whatsapp or something else? Since everyone uses different means, perhaps it would be a good idea to create the club at several places, so that every member can practise languages at the place most suitable for them. If most members use more than one of these, it won't be a problem, they can still help each other.

Another question: I was thinking of creating a forum, where we could post materials in our native languages, so that language learners can find them easily. We could use it simultaneously with italki. What do you think?

April 14, 2015

I would be interested in hearing more about this. I am currently learning Spanish and looking to make the step from upper intermediate to advanced. I am also considering starting to learn another language, bit undecided on whether I should pick another Romance language or not at the moment. Be interested to see how this progresses and speakers of which languages reply.

April 14, 2015

For everyone who is interested in joining International Language Exchange - Please introduce yourself to the group or fill out our questionnaire, so that I can put you up for voting.

December 24, 2015

Hi Raffaele & Nader!

April 14, 2015

I would be interested. 

April 14, 2015
Show more