Hiromu
Ask me about Japanese

Hello I'm Hiromu. I want to teach you Japanese freely when I have times. So please ask me :) Both in Japanese and English are okay!

Apr 17, 2015 3:10 AM
Comments · 16

Thank you everyone! If you have a question or something, please send me a message directly. :)

First of all, I think I have to teach you that all japanese people don't talk with friends in japanese whice you learn. I mean you learn formal Japanese you know. We talk in natural/casual Japanese. Besides, Japan has 47 prefectures and they have their own dialects. So sometimes we also can't understand if we'd talk with somebody who are from different area. If you want to live in Japan, I recommend Tokyo because the dialect of Tokyo is not so difficult. Finally, I want to know English dialect :D

April 17, 2015

Hi Hiromu, what is your favourite past time? 

April 20, 2015

Hi Hiromu! My grandparents and my dad know Japanese very well, however I barely see my dad and his parents live in Japan, so I am not able to learn Japanese through kin. 

Anyways, I was wondering about kanji because I am on the road to learning all of them! My question is: how important is it to know both on'yomi and kun'yomi... Is one more frequently spoken than the other?

Thank you a lot for offering your help by the way! And because many people want to learn Japanese, you will definitely be receiving a lot of messages :D! 

April 17, 2015

Hello :)
I'm Aylin from Germany, i'm 21years old~~
I would be happy if you could help me out in japanese
and I can teach you some english in advance :) 

April 17, 2015

こんにちは、ひろむさん:)私は ユインです。今 私は日本語を勉強しています。

If you'd like to know about the English dialects, the main ones are American, British, Australian etc.

I come from Singapore where we learn to write British English but when we speak, it sounds completely different. Even in different parts of Britain, they speak different kinds of dialects/accents. In my opinion, the American accent is the easiest out of the all the accents, if you're learning English. Australia also follows the British method of writing since it was once colonized by the British. 

If you're curious about the difference between the American spelling and the British spelling, we can use color/colour as an example. The Americans spell it as 'Color' while the British way of spelling is 'Colour'. They both sound the same, just spelt differently.

April 17, 2015
Show more