Mai
Supporter ( Excuse me , May you correct my essay and answer my questions ? )

I have been studying English since 12 October 2015 but sometimes I feel boring . I want a supporter . Were there anyone felt that previously ? . I f there are , May you tell me How can you deal with that ?
I wnt to ask about other thing , if I want to learn another language beside English Can I do that and How ? i.e if you do that tell me your experience

Regards,

Apr 18, 2015 10:28 AM
Comments · 3

Bea thank you soooo much for your effort and your advice :)

April 18, 2015

As an answer to your questions (I couldn't fit everything in one comment), it is perfectly normal to sometimes feel bored when learning a language, but that might be a sign that you're not going about the right way. For instance, if learning grammar is boring for you, maybe you should focus on other aspects of the language, like vocabulary. There are many ways to learn a language, and not all of them rely on spending infinite hours in front of a book. Watching or reading content in the target language can be VERY beneficial and it can make you learn without even being aware of it. The key to language learning is to make it fun and enjoyable for you :)

As for your 2nd question, it's possible to learn two or more languages at a time, but it can be tricky. If the languages you're learning are similar they can interfere with one another and thus making the learning process even harder. You can also neglect one of them because you enjoy the other more.
In general I think one has to be quite organized, but in my opinion, you should just give it a try and see for yourself if it works for you or not :)

Hope my answer helped you!

April 18, 2015

Supporter (It'd be better to say "Encouragement")(Excuse me, may you correct my essay and answer my questions?)
I have been studying English since 12 October 2014 2015(you've been to the future? :O) but sometimes I feel bored boring ("I feel bored" is not gramatically incorrect, but it's better to say "I get bored").
I want a supporter some encouragement. Were there Has anyone felt that previously? . If there are someone has, may you tell me how can you I deal with that ?
I want to ask about another thing. If I want to learn another language besides English, can I do that? How? i.e if you've done that tell me about your experience.

April 18, 2015