Brooke
Language Exchange

こんいちわみんあ! Would anyone who is Japanese and wants to learn English be willing to do skype group calls with me? For language exchange. Also if you speak English and are looking to learn Japanese like me please contact me too :) I'm looking forward to improving my Japanese through italki.

ありがとう

Apr 18, 2015 12:13 PM
Comments · 12

Hi all, i'm interest to learn japanese too. So can i join in your group? 

April 19, 2015

I'm learning japanese too and I would love to join the group chat:) 

@YoY If you are willing to help, it will definitely be great! I was told that learning the different types of native language from different age groups is important. Plus you're not even that old so don't make yourself an old man HAHA ^^

April 19, 2015

If you need a help, I am also glad to help you too! To be honest, I feel like I am too old for your age and also tend to assume that it would be nicer for you to find a language exchange partner around your age. However, since I signed up for this website about 10 months ago, I haven't found any Japanese teenagers around me to know about this website or try to use online learning resources. Maybe, it is just that I don't know, but I wish more people in Japan become better in connecting with people outside taking advantage of much more advanced learning materials than before. 10 years ago, I never imagined I could take a English private lesson at around 10 bucks!!!

April 19, 2015

Hi. Im Shun from Japan.  If you guys looking for people who can speak Japanese Im glad if I could help your study.   

I can skype when I have time.

April 19, 2015

Hiya, count me in. But, we haven´t got any luck so far. Fingers crossed^-^

April 19, 2015
Show more