Stevart
Computer is destroying our health

As we know technology is for the benefit of mankind, but when we think about our whole day, can we imagine how much we are in the benefit with the technology? I analyze myself. Starts from the night, I place my cell phone on the charging, and also my iPod. In the morning, at 6 A.M, my eye opens with the vibration of messages on my cell phone. I then check my emails on iPod. In the office same laptop screen, working on different browsers, dealing with clients, I spend my all time along with the technology.

In the evening, during exercise, same browsers are appearing in my mind. The reason of this detail is that, we do not know the problems that we are facing. Take small example of computer. We spend our whole time in front of computer, sitting on the chair. It causes many health problems.

The technology boom is affecting our health. Many medical researches and our family doctors tell us that, there is a signs of physical damage associated with the computers. We do not investigate their bad results in our future life.

Dr Svetlana says in her reports that “we are seeing many patients suffering from headache, eye twitching, carpal tunnel syndrome, anxiety and insomnia, which she believes the reason of using constant information technology”.

In 2005 a <a href="http://www.loveandbuyit.com">medical term</a> was appeared with the name of (CVS) means computer vision syndrome. The symptoms of this problem are eye irritation, dry eye, faded vision double vision. Computer vision syndrome may also cause ocular and extra ocular diseases. It may also many vision problems such as lightning, glare, and display quality and refresh rate.

These are some major problems which occur due to computer. Many doctors tell us that our computer screens and hand use devices also emit such radiations which may cause such diseases. These radiations are much harmful as compared to the renditions emit form TV.
In a survey it is said that, 90 percent of the U.S population is suffering from such diseases.

Apr 18, 2015 12:33 PM