Hongbao – lucky money
On the Chinese New Year’s Eve or anytime during the spring festival holidays, the aged would give Chinese kids money, known as lucky money, which is put in small, red packets called Hongbao in Chinese language with Hong for red the color and Bao for packet. In southern
The lucky money in the Hongbao is called
In some southern area, particularly in
If you are interested in learning more about this or related Chinese customer topics, take a FREE one-on-one live online lesson with a professional teacher in Beijing! (http://www.eChineseLearning.com)
No comment given.
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?
- Language Exchange
- English speakers hi
- Do you use the word 'message' as a verb?
- Which song of Taylor Swift do you like or is popular in America?
- What is the weirdest or strangest thing you've ever eaten? Did it taste good or bad?
- Why America is the greatest country in the world ????!!!