Hongbao – lucky money
On the Chinese New Year’s Eve or anytime during the spring festival holidays, the aged would give Chinese kids money, known as lucky money, which is put in small, red packets called Hongbao in Chinese language with Hong for red the color and Bao for packet. In southern
The lucky money in the Hongbao is called
In some southern area, particularly in
If you are interested in learning more about this or related Chinese customer topics, take a FREE one-on-one live online lesson with a professional teacher in Beijing! (http://www.eChineseLearning.com)
No comment given.
- How do you say "I want to stay with you for as long as possible" in Chinese
- What are movies you did watch more than once?
- Which are the names of the seasons in your languaje?
- What's the meanning of "Would we be dealing directly with you in China?"
- British versus American English
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype
- Learning Article : How To Communicate Without Words
- how d you want people to treat you?
- Whatsapp group
- How do I better my Chinese speaking and listening?