Hongbao – lucky money
On the Chinese New Year’s Eve or anytime during the spring festival holidays, the aged would give Chinese kids money, known as lucky money, which is put in small, red packets called Hongbao in Chinese language with Hong for red the color and Bao for packet. In southern
The lucky money in the Hongbao is called
In some southern area, particularly in
If you are interested in learning more about this or related Chinese customer topics, take a FREE one-on-one live online lesson with a professional teacher in Beijing! (http://www.eChineseLearning.com)
No comment given.
- Is there someone who can help with English? i can help with Russian.
- ¿estaríais dispuestas a pagar por pertenecer a una comunidad de español?
- Arkadasilar! I need tips for travelling in eastern Turkey!
- when you fall flat on you face... what do you do ? +100
- I have a question for those who learning Korean as a foreign language.
- Chercher des partenaires pour apprendre le français
- English and it absurdities
- Living in India (Pune or Bangalore)
- Do you share your passion for languages with your family?
- looking for language partner