Sara
an exciting day

It was on12th April 2009 my amazing wedding party , one of my best days ever. And My husband surprised me that we will travel to SharmElsheikh after the party for spending our honeymoon by his car. Already , at 1 a.m we go forward Sharm and the journey started with happiness and joyful and after 3 hours the car stopped suddenly. And he checked the car but could't know the reasons. In short the time became 4 a.m. and we didn't call anybody because the time was late.we called the company of the car and the answer machine said that the wok starts at 9 a.m. Meanwhile, we stayed at the desert road until 7 a.m. At this time we called my husband's brother and he send winch to us. The winch carried us on our car to the <a id="_GPLITA_0" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;" title="Click to Continue > by Super Radio" href="#">hotel and</a> reached the car to the nearest mechanic. Hence I became the first bride who ridding the winch in her wedding day with her wedding dress. From that we realized that we must check our car carefully before travelling to anywhere.

Apr 18, 2015 11:03 PM
Comments · 2

Haha It's funny :) I think that experience you both will never forget. :)

April 18, 2015

hahaha 

ofcourse Jazmin

what do you thing about my essay??

Do it have any mistakes??

April 18, 2015