Karen
what's your hobby?

i am a Chinese. for over 24 years, i think i am a girl who do not have hobby. i study hard to have a high score in examination and work hard to get praise from my boss, but i do not know what to do in weekend. i think it is pathetic. if i get marry one day, i must devote parts of my energy in our family but i do not think  i will happy. 

Apr 19, 2015 5:12 AM
Comments · 2

What are your interests? Do you prefer things which are indoors or outdoors? What things excite you when you shop in the markets? What do you like to read? What do you like to watch on television? After you can decide on your interests, maybe you can decide on a hobby which may interest you.

April 19, 2015

hi karen, Iam a Vietnamese. iam over 20 years old, I used to have the same thought with you when iam at high school.i just studied hard and focus on my scores. I did not wanna make more friends or go out with them, i hated many parties, i just lived for myself then i was in unhappy life. I became less talking to pp, and usually cried at every nights. But now, everything in my life is changing very much.I think that, my life is too short to do what i want,so if i think something i want to do, i try my best to do it. If you want to sing,why dont you go to karaoke with your friends, if you want to go shopping, why dont you go to supermaket to by something you like, if you want to love, why dont you try to love someone...........if and if you are confident to do that :) For me, if we can share our happiness with someone, we can feel more happier.

April 19, 2015