Romain
French earthling yearning for help !

Hi there !

I would like to beg for your help on a certain problem that is wandering in my mind for weeks. 

Which advice would you give me to sound as fluent orally as in writing ?

<em>The reason why I asked you this question is because there is a HUGE difference between my oral and my written. My guess on this one is that I tend more to read than to speak. So I am looking for solutions to this problem.</em>

PS: If I even made mistakes in this discussion I'll need an additional advice (sorry)... 

Thank you very much ! Merci beaucoup ! 

Apr 19, 2015 6:12 AM
Comments · 4

The reason why I asked you this question is because there is a HUGE difference between my oral and my written. My guess on this one is that I tend more to read more than to I speak. So I am looking for a solutions to this problem.

PS: If I even made mistakes in this discussion I'll need an additional advice (sorry)...

Thank you very much! Merci beaucoup !

April 22, 2015

Hi there! (There is no space before any punctuation in English, unlike in French).

I would like to beg ask (the verb, "to beg," does not work here because it has a negative connotation to it. It means that you are desparate and will do anything for the return of something. For example: The hobo begged for money on the street).  you for your help on a certain problem something that is has been wandering in through my mind for weeks.

Which What advice would you give me to sound as fluent orally as in speak as fluently as I writing write?

April 22, 2015

I would recommend listening to the language as much as possible. I use online radio stations and watch shows in the languages I am learning, and I know it has heped me with my accent. 

As for speaking though, that can only really be improved by practicing. 

April 19, 2015

Thanks for your comment.

Yes, that is currently what I am doing (exept for the online radio), I watch videos news, shows and other media stuff in english but I really suck when it comes to speak.

It is strange because I can easily express what I want to say in writing (Though I use google translate to make sure I didn't make mistakes) but hardly when it comes to speak. So I am really confused about this.

Thanks!

April 19, 2015