Fanfam
Single or couple

Can peopel live without partner?

I like single but my parents do not follow me do that.

Apr 19, 2015 10:45 AM
Comments · 16

Since a lot of people are single, it's obvious it's possible to be alone. I think everyone should decide by themselves if they want to be in a relationship or not. Having a partner or spouse doesn't mean you are happy as well - many people are in a relationship or even marriage, but they still feel alone. Happiness doesn't depend on your relationship status.

April 19, 2015

I prefer being single too, at least for now.  It's easier for me, because I know if I start dating everyone will ask, "When will you get married?" and if I get married, everyone will ask, "When will you have children?" and I <em>do not want children</em>, <em>ever.</em>  So if I just don't date, not as many people ask me these questions.  Also, I just don't want to be accountable to anyone.  I like my life to be my own life, not something I share with anyone else.  I don't want to say, "I'm going out now.  Is that okay?"  I did that for my whole childhood, and I hated it, so why would I voluntarily do it again as an adult!?  Sometimes I do get lonely, but it doesn't bother me much.  I like having friends much more than dating!

April 20, 2015

What means "<em>do not follow me do that</em>"?

It's really up to you what you want to do. Sometimes you need to stand up for what you want.

April 19, 2015

Fanfam... I want to suggest some changes to what you wrote.

Can peopel live without partner?

CAN PEOPLE LIVE WITHOUT A PARTNER?
I like single but my parents do not follow me do that.

I LIKE BEING SINGLE, BUT MY PARENTS WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO DO THAT.

Single is good, but finding and loving the right person is better. The problem is that finding the right person is very, very difficult. But it is not safe for a young, attractive woman to live by herself. I'm sure your parents love you and they want you to be safe and happy with a good partner.

April 21, 2015

I think the last thing people always wanted is to be happy, you should stand up for urself try to explain what is the purpose behind your decision. I also prefer to be single bcoz I can't give my time to my partner. Be happy 

April 21, 2015
Show more