Afraof1995
what do you think about chinese girl?

recently I see some news or articles from website, they say chinese girl just look at money , too dependent on others , have no brains, shallow and childish. 

I just feel it is very ridiculous , how many chinese girl you meet or you know, you get this conclusion. I am not a feminist or an activist either, most of chinese girl I know they are lovely, smart, tender, care about family and their friends, understanding. 

No matter what some foreigners say ,some chinese guys say too. you just go abroad, you think the new world is coming , then you meet a sexy foreigner .so, you think before is shit to you , but you cant let people misunderstand .Bad news travels fast.

Nowadays, people always said equality between

men and women ,but it is not trth, so need many  

faminist . 

Apr 19, 2015 11:19 AM
Comments · 14

<em>>recently I see some news or articles from website</em>

If you saw it on the internet then it must be true!

April 19, 2015

Since I have been trying to learn Chinese, I have conversed with several girls from China, all of whom have been the antithesis [opposite] of the picture you say is presented in parts of the media. I think this must be based on a very limited sample of people, not at all representative.

There will always be some people to whom the description applies, but I have not seen any evidence that it is generally true of girls [or men] from China.

April 19, 2015

I would not say all Chinese girls just look for money. But to my experience, Chinese, Korean and Japanese people in general, men and women, seem to be more career driven than westerners. Also they are more humble to their superiors. With the Chinese being the less worse in this. There is a cultural difference. I would not say the above, the things you said, though. I have had contact with many Chinese girls. I like them very much. And I really doubt if many westerners think the above stated.

April 19, 2015

have a try to go abroad to see what happened and what people thinking on the another side of the world...maybe you will change your idea immediately.

April 19, 2015

The Orientals have always been subject to Otherizing gaze of the Westeners. It's nothing new. All men and women are equal, but some are more equal!! (Im' quoting Orwell in his <em>Animal Farm</em>)

April 19, 2015
Show more