Yurie
Learning lungages is interesting!

Nice to meet you everyone.

I living in Canada right now. When I came to Canada,I can not speak any English.

Also I am very shy person. But,I try to change my minde and speking with everyone.

Finally,I will back to Japan this July.

So,If somebody want to study Japanease,I can help you!

My wrting is too bad,please help me writing.

カナダにきてたくさんのひとにしんせつにしてもらいました。ほんとうにかんしゃしています。

なので、わたしもみなさんのやくにたちたいです。

よろしくおねがいします。

Apr 19, 2015 2:57 PM
Comments · 7

Thank you everyone. I really happy to here that! I never go to school study English so I studying English by myself. That why,if I writing English so bad. I need hard to study.

April 19, 2015

I am living in Canada right now. When I first came to canada, I could(tenseに気をつけてね) not speak any English. I am a very shy person but I will try to be more open minded and speak to everyone(change one's mind means change one's decision). 

I will go back to Japan in the end. (finally is more like とうとう)

So,If anyone here wants to study japanese, I would really like to help you(ちょっと遠慮するほかいいよ).

Please help me if I made any mistake. 

私の日本語に問題がたくさんあるんので、教えでくださいね~

April 19, 2015

I love learning languages too! Maybe we can help each other out ^^ I'd be happy to help you with English if you'd like.

April 19, 2015

Hi! I'm gonna try to use romaji to translate the sentence you wrote in Japanese!

Kanada nikite takusan no hito nishin setsu nishi temorai mashita. Hontou ni kanshashiteimasu.

Nano de, watashi mo minasan no yaku ni tachitai desu. 

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. 

Lol I think I did that right :D... I may have spaced the words wrong... 

If you ever need help in English, just message me! I would love for you to help me in Japanese :D! 

P.S.: SO CUTE! I want a dog :(

April 19, 2015

I guess you were trying to say I will go back to Japan in the end. finally is more like とうとう

April 19, 2015
Show more