Boubouja
Can anyone suggest to me some American famous youtubers??
Apr 19, 2015 10:24 PM
Comments · 4

My favorite YouTuber of all time ever is Alli Speed (youtube.com/alli).  She does a mix of vlogs, travel videos, and makeup/hair/life tutorials, as well as a series called Drunk Gaming in which she and her older brother get drunk and play video games.

I also like Philip DeFranco (youtube.com/sxephil) who covers the news, and his spinoff channels SourceFed (youtube.com/sourcefed) and SourceFedNERD (youtube.com/sourcefednerd) which cover news and nerd news, respectively, but in a comedic way.  (On SourceFedNERD they talk about movies in some videos.)  He has a vlog/personal channel (youtube.com/phillyd) and his wife just started a family vlog channel (youtube.com/thedefrancofam).  I got to see Phil and some of the SourceFed guys live in October and it was amazing.

A very PG comedy channel is run by Toby Turner (youtube.com/tobuscus).  He doesn't update his main channel often, but he also has a vlog channel (youtube.com/tobyturner) and a gaming channel (youtube.com/tobygames).

A channel which doesn't do any comedy, but which is very well known (and I like) is the Vlogbrothers (youtube.com/vlogbrothers), a channel where John and Hank Green make videos back and forth.  (John Green is a famous YA author, and Hank is his younger brother.)

The last of my favorite YouTubers isn't American, but I thought I'd mention her anyway.  Natalie Tran (youtube.com/communitychannel) is an Australian who does weekly brief comedy sketches.

I have a huge YouTube obsession, so if you want to hear more YouTubers that I watch or used to watch, or more details about the ones I mentioned here, just send me a message.  :)

April 20, 2015

I'm not sure what a "youtuber" is but I LOVE Vi Hart's youtube videos on mathematical subjects, like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahXIMUkSXX0

I also like her rather melancholy piece about a poor snail who "wants to climb the thing" and runs out of thing to climb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkSN-kqAmxw

April 20, 2015

I like Tyler Oakley. I can list some more if I know what type of videos you like.

April 19, 2015

Thanks for the suggestion, I like comedy in general and those videos which criticize movies

April 19, 2015