Tony Marsh
Learning Article : 3 Must-Know Language Learning Principles

Discuss the Article : 3 Must-Know Language Learning Principles

<a href='/article/424/3-must-know-language-learning-principles' target='_blank'>3 Must-Know Language Learning Principles</a>

No matter where you are learning a language (or what language you're learning), if you don’t know these principles, you are at an extreme disadvantage. These three must-know language learning principles are sure to help you.

Apr 20, 2015 12:00 AM
Comments · 2

I'm sorry to say that I found these "principles" of yours to be not helpful at all. I understand you have a specific way you like to look at things, and there's nothing wrong with that. But I can't imagine a situation where "not knowing these principles will put you at an extreme disadvantage".

November 26, 2015

Tony,

Thank you for this article. I'm knew to italki and your concept of the jars is a really idea. I've been trying to learn French for two years and have been stuck with the conversation piece because when I get around native speakers, I freeze up instead of jumping into a conversation and "getting those wrong statements out of the way early."

Anyway. The visualization of filling those jars makes it easy to start a phrase book of items that I only want to use.

Nice article.

March 13, 2016