Halys
why is to hard meet people to practice

hello dears

i have 3 years looking for someone to practice more than one lenguaje

in my country people spend money on English classes, but no one learn enough to start to speak with a native, why is so hard?

Apr 20, 2015 3:43 AM
Comments · 5

It's hard because most English speakers don't have clear goals about learning Spanish. Most of them always say that they study Spanish for fun, or because they like latinas or latinos, or because they want to convert others to their religions. On the other hand, most Spanish speakers learn English for work and academic reasons. So, as you can see their goals are very different. Most Spanish learners take learning English as something very serious. However, learning Spanish is not something serious to most Spanish learners. 

April 22, 2015

English is an international language . I think it seems too hard becuse we take it in complex way.It is easy to learn than many other languages. So, I think you should start speaking or writing in English confidently, even you are not doing it in correct way. 

'Practice' gives you Perfection.... :) 

April 20, 2015

I don´t know why is so hard to start speaking in English after taking Ensligh class... But sometimes it´s because you need confidence or you just don't feel good enought

April 20, 2015

hey Halys!!!

how long do you learn english? learn a new language take long time you need to practice and learn every day. don't worry about your mistakes and keep learning. one day you will see 

hey also if you want to practice with me just write me i'm open and feel free

April 20, 2015

hey Steven,

how long had yoou been in english class? Do you have some goals? why are you learning english?

April 20, 2015