banor kanayo
soy de Nigeria en Africa

que tal, what do you know about Nigeria in Africa, it is very funny people think we all live in bushes and forest, no internet and telephones, but you will be so shocked to know we have skyscrappers in some very developed cities like my city Lagos, Nigeria. Nigeria is currently the largest economy in Africa, with South africa second and Lagos is the economic city of Nigeria.

Apr 20, 2015 4:00 PM
Comments · 11

Evandro, you are wrong, yoruba is not the official language, English is our official Language, there are 3 main tribes and they speak 3 different languages, Yoruba, Ibo and Hausa. Hausa is the language of the Northerners, majorly muslims and that is where Boko Haram is, and attacks. and we have over 300 languages, not even 120. We pray for the Northners everyday. the Easterners are the ibos, majorly Christians, the Westerners are yorubas, partly Christians and Partly muslims. Lagos is in the west, really far from the North.

April 21, 2015

I know about Nigeria is there are (so,so) 120 languages, yorumbá is a official language, Here in Brasil people speak yorumbá in afro-brazilian religious (Camdoblé) rituals. The old capital was Lagos but now is Abuja. There are afro-brazilian diaspora (Agudás or Tabom) in Nigeria and countries near. they were ex-slave that they wanted to return to Africa.

April 20, 2015

I'm not shocked at all by the skyscrappers, banor.  What shocks me is the depravity of Boko Haram.  I grieve for its victims.

April 20, 2015

i know Nigeria used you have a great football player  "Rashidi Yekini" nigerian football is very strong ! 

April 20, 2015

I not sure about number of languages and I watched on TV that Yorumba and English are official language. I don't remember the boko haram kill in Nigeria.  muchas gracías por su información.

April 22, 2015
Show more