Respect -Give2Get-
Agree or not ?

Just tell me if you agree or not .

and share your opinion if you want .

Respect -Give2Get-

Apr 20, 2015 5:29 PM
Comments · 5

Sounds it's a hard question, or maybe just a stupid one .

Anyway, Lets ask other one .

Do you agree or not ?

"  The soundtrack ( I mean the music ) is most important factor for any successful movie ".

Respect -Give2Get-

April 21, 2015

Yes, they are human beings and we all make mistakes, but I'm talking about those doctors who no longer care Respect! I've seen some of them checking their whatsApp messages while checking their patients! Some of them don't really pay attention even though they took an oath and they know that they're dealing with lives and not machines. When they don't listen to their patients, they won't ever be able to give the right dignosis which is the most important. So it's when doctors' negligence cause death or worse health for the patient, it's then that their mistakes become unforgivable.

April 28, 2015

Actually it's not a stupid question Respect and I totally agree with your first comment since doctor's mistakes could take a life! It's unforgivable because you can't give someone's life back.

For me the most important factor for a successful movie is the story, so I don't agree with your second comment. Yet I also like soundtracks very much, in a way I would watch a whole movie that I don't find really special just to hear its soundtrack; like in (Barry Lyndon)! The movie itself didn't mean a lot to me, yet I watched it only to listen to Schubert's music in the soundtrack since I'm a big fan.

April 26, 2015

Doctors' mistakes are unforgivable .

Respect -Give2Get-

April 20, 2015

Thanks Mumtaz,

But one of my friends told me that doctors are humans after all,

and all humans make mistakes.

What do you think about that?

Respect -Give2Get-

April 28, 2015