[Deleted]
What is your view about India ??
Apr 20, 2015 7:36 PM
Comments · 5

Long history and many famous places are attracting many foreign visitors every year.

Indian people eat food with the hand directly without any tools, using right hand to eat and left hand to do other special things, am I right?

April 21, 2015

I think I know Indian heart from the picture like you. I feel there are conflict between tradition and advenced idea. Are all stars Aryan race with blue eyes? that make other races hane no chance to be stars?

April 21, 2015

I know that India has a lot of beauty and it is magnificent to visit but I would not travel there alone as a woman.  I know that some women have travelled there but I have heard that the men there give solo women a tough time.  It is not on the top of my list of priorities but if I do go I will make sure I am with a group at all times so I do not run into any difficulties.  I also know that the Kashmir area is not the safest of places to travel so I will stay away from there.  My nephew went there against other peoples' advice and he ended up on a boat where his instincts told him to keep his door locked.  He was a bit afraid but he survived to talk about it.

April 21, 2015

one of the countries that i want to visit in the future it's  so beautiful and we have a good relations from the past,, we had the same occupation england we love ghandi so much here in egypt .

April 20, 2015

I just know about it i have a lovely friend its you ☺

April 20, 2015