Ikram
my live gets more bored

i spent wonderfulldays in highschool, it was the best days ever ,I used ti have friends that i could get out with them and eat fast food and make noise in the resturant , but all that changed when every one of us went in his own path.i do't know if they feel the same and i hope not becaus i don't want them to feel this killing feeling of lonliness.they were my entire life but i relised that very late.All what i want now is to see them again in one group like we used to be, and say sorry for each becaus the life without real friends is soo dark

Apr 21, 2015 4:55 PM
Comments · 2

It is a natural feeling during transferring from a phase of your life to another one till you make new relationships. The phase of maturity has a particular sense according to your personality. Actually, we mostly wish this feeling is passing quickly. Smart people can wisely adapt with new side of their life.

April 22, 2015

Can you arrange meeting with your closest friends from high school some of them would be available for sure.. I hope you'll see each other soon and bring back good old memories. 

April 21, 2015