[Deleted]
why people are greedy of money

does money can make a human happy??

Apr 21, 2015 7:10 PM
Comments · 12

I don’t believe that money - only by itself - can make somebody happy. I’ve seen a lot of well-off unhappy people. Surely, one does need to earn enough money to provide for basic needs and some dreams/desires. The equation, however, seems to include other complex (or maybe simple?!) variables. What we do with our money is more important than the money we earn.

April 22, 2015

It's a tough question. Anyone who'll tell you that money can't buy happiness is both right and wrong. Money can buy you happiness, but it can't fulfill your mission in life. I can have all the money in the world to travel, do and buy anything I wish, but it comes to a point when this all loses meaning, when there is no one to share it with. At that moment, money won't buy you happiness, you can't buy love or family (although you need money to maintain it). On the other hand, without money you'd face a lot of limitations in life. So there must always be balance.

I'd also like to note that money does not change you, it only maginifies who you really are, who you always were on the inside.

April 22, 2015

I think money is one of the most important resources for life, it provides most of our vital requirements. Being an essential cause for happiness, it depends. Money may positively affect people's life if we use it to afford our needs to live and feel more comfortable and safe, otherwise, it may badly affect people's life if we use it to get unwanted, unhealthy, dangerous things. So it is an effective reason for both happiness or sadness. All people mostly strive to get money and make a huge wealth. It is commonly said, easy come, easy go. So, if people do their best, exert big efforts, and get tired after work, they may appreciate its value.

April 22, 2015

"Why are people greedy for money".....well, why should people be not greedy for money. If not greedy for money then greedy for what else. Moreover, life is very exciting when you run after money...you run after money only when you have a greed for it....aand in learning to run and make money, one learns a lot, one experiences life, one gets in to situations and wisdom comes only when one becomes capable of handling situations without getting perturbed. "Greed" is not the problem, handling "greed" is. And when one has money ....life can be colorful........and without colors life is no fun....and without fun...life is no life....and nobody is interested in people who don't have a life...so "greed" is good if one is intelligent.....and if one is not intelligent then everything is a problem...one always suffers....be it greed or honesty or truthfulness or whatever......))))))))....so the real question is "why are people not intelligent".....)))....but this is also not the real question...the real question is "am I intelligent" because we have nothing to do with others.......))))))....

April 22, 2015

No, money make not friendly, not happy.

April 22, 2015
Show more