Angie Melissa Aldana
Spanish ..

Hi my name is Melissa, im from colombia and im christian  i want to study english, i know a little.

If you want to study spanish i can teach you, im 23 years old, and my instagram is  angiemonsita  in skipe you canf find me also but i share u the email in a private mesage. 

i just only wanted to learn and know more cultures

Apr 22, 2015 1:40 AM
Comments · 3

Heey melissa How are you .. my name is basil  .. maybe I can help by practicing English together .. if u or someone would like to add me on Skype .. this is my skype name : basil5432

August 18, 2015

Hello There ! How are You doing ?
  I am new on this website. You are the first account That My eyes got upon. I have read your profile, so I decided to write to you to inform you that I can help You to improve your English skills. By the way, I am a teacher of English literature. I have just started recently this amazing job. I'll be glad to teach it You, but you have to be interested. That's the only thing That I want. It is the caveat ;). Looking forward to hearing from you :)

August 18, 2015

Hi Melisa Im Daniel From Mexico, Im also a Christian and would gladly help you improve your english =)

August 17, 2015