enoch
what do you think about Pacquiao and Mayweather

don't know boxing. but yesterday SBS TV(in korea) aired documentary of them.

so i start to interest in Pacquiao and Mayweather.

in korea web site, Pacquiao is so popular. so many korean guy cheer for him.

so web site have so many imformation about him. i think he same a hero of "rocky"

web site don't have many imformation about Mayweather.

but thay say Mayweather is genius boxer and never been lose.

so i am very look forward to about rocky vs genius

how about you?

who are you supposed to root for?

(and tell me about their imformation~)

Apr 22, 2015 4:20 AM
Comments · 3

A difficult question, they are so good but I hope Pacquiao will win.

May 2, 2015

Hi, everyone.

I don´t know nothing about this except that Mayweather burned money in front of the cameras, literally. And I think too that he has made more things equally excentricities with the money.

I don´t like those things but I can´t say nothing because I don´t know all the story about him.

He can be a genius boxing, I don´t know. Maybe. But pay so money for two people fighting is a crazy thing. From my point of view.

Peace,brother!! ; )

May 2, 2015

From the internet: "Mayweather is currently undefeated as a professional and is a five-division world champion, having won ten world titles and the lineal championship in four different weight classes.

Pacquiao is the first and only eight-division world champion, in which he has won ten world titles, as well as the first to win the lineal championship in four different weight classes. According to Forbes, he was the 14th highest paid athlete in the world as of 2013."

Personally, I am a Chinese-Filipino in the Philippines and everyone is rooting for Manny. But I'm not even a sports fan hahaha. Many people are placing their bets on Pacquiao. They are both world champions, so it's a very anticipated match.

May 2, 2015