Daria Aulie
言語学クラブ

こんにちは、皆さん!
日本人と日本語が良く知っている人が探しています!
We are a group in whatsapp/Skype and we're setting up a forum with learning materials and articles!
Currently, we have Spanish, Portuguese, English, Hungarian, Chinese and Russian natives!
If you're serious and dedicated, and you want to learn a foreign language and share yours, then, by all means, please join up!
We share textbooks, audio, pictures, our knowledge and positive thinking!

ようこそ!

Apr 23, 2015 10:18 AM
Comments · 14

Done! Thanks, Tünde!

July 10, 2015

Hi Gerald,

Please fill out the questionnaire above and send it to me or Dasha. Then our group will vote and if you fit into the group (which means you are crazy like us, enthusiastic, willing to take part in the conversations regularly and also helping others in language learning), we will add you as our new member.

July 10, 2015

I'm in!

July 10, 2015

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for your interest in joining our language club. We have developed into a wonderful community and always welcome new members. In order to apply, please fill out the following questionnaire and send it in a private message to Dasha or me, or post your answers in this topic. Then our group will vote and if you get the required number of votes, we will add you to the group. Hope to meet you in our language club soon.

1. Why do you want to join us? I mean, are you sure?
2. How many languages do you want to learn?
3. Do you love to share knowledge with people?
4. Would you like to initiate great discussions about exciting language topics?
5. Do you consider yourself to be serious about learning languages? Sorry, “serious” is a strong word…
6. Do you consider yourself to be broad-minded with different cultures, opinions and races?
7. Is it important to you how your private or public words and actions affect to other members?
8. Okay… Enough… You know we are really sprightly and energetic, how do you think you fit into our groups?
9. I know that face... so would you introduce other friend of yours once you realise it to be even greater than you thought?
10. Now you know we have different language groups to belong to, would you like to join one of those specific groups?

July 9, 2015

Please join the Japanese line group:
http://line.me/ti/g/TibPIv1CU7

July 7, 2015
Show more