Patricia
what you know about Brazil?

I would like to know if the people think and know about my country is too bad.

Apr 23, 2015 2:00 PM
Comments · 14

That Bahia is beautiful and Salvador is a must see. That there are African traditions more alive in Brazil than in some parts of Africa. That in the 1800s, enslaved Africans in Bahia fought for their freedom and ended up getting sent back to the continent. That there was a sizeable muslim population among the African people in Brazil and that they even built mosques. 

And that Brazilian portuguese just sounds cooler lol 

April 23, 2015

I went to brazil two years ago and the people is amazing :) they're really really friendly. The only thing that was trouble for me was the temperature. It was so hot at night that I couldn't sleep and there was no wind!! omg, i felt like dying lol -i'm no good at high temperatures- other than that everything was pretty cool! :D

April 24, 2015

Oh you know Im from Russia and here Its big problem too. But Brazil it is very very amazing country. Your music is awesome. Your country has a good atmosphere. I have a dream to go there. =)

April 23, 2015

there is no need to worry about it. if it is not safety in the night, then you stay at home in the night, so the most important thing is work in the day,do not leave it till night

April 23, 2015

I have no idea, I heard your country is not too stable, especially the drug problems is very serious

April 23, 2015
Show more