Jiamin
What do you think about Canada?

Hi everybody! I would to know what is your opinion about Canada? if you have been in Canada or still living there, can you share your experience with me? specially I´m interested in Toronto City, thanks!

Apr 23, 2015 8:03 PM
Comments · 6

I love Canada. I think it's a fantastic country with wonderful, polite and friendly people. When I was living in Taiwan, the large majority of my expat friends were Canadians. I have never been to Toronto, but I have friends from there. If you decide to live there, you will need a very good winter coat. The weather is cold but the people are warm!

May 28, 2015

I would like to visit and live in Canada, it is peaceful, clean, it has a good health system, nice people and nice places to visit.

October 23, 2015

I am a native-born Canadian.

Canada has the same standard of living as our neighbours to the south (the USA).

The majority of Canadians are in the middle class.

Most Canadians do not own guns and the laws are very strict for those who wish to have a gun.

Canada is known as a peaceful, safe, spacious, clean country.

The majority of Canadians are humble, respectful and polite.

There are 3 major cities:

Toronto and area (3 - 4 million)

Montreal (1 million)

Vancouver (500,000)

There are more than 100 ethnic groups living in Canada.

It takes about 8 hours to drive from Toronto to New York City (US)

The average monthly temperatures for Toronto can be seen at:

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/forecasts/statistics/summary/cl6158350/caon0696/metric

One common myth is that Canada is covered in 100 meters of snow all year :)... it's not true

To see the average monthly temperatures of other Canadian cities:

1 Enter the name of the city in the FIND YOUR FORECAST box

2 Point at "Forecasts and Reports"

3 Click on 'Statistics"

Welcome to Canada...

October 23, 2015

Ive been there so many times and Montreal is like a home for me :)
Canadians people are really nice, at the beginning they can be a little bit cold.
I've been to Toronto lately and it's a nice city, really multicultural but I don't know if I'd live there.
Summer is really hot but winter is really cold.
In Montreal u can see even -40c! :D
But I love cold! ;)

October 23, 2015

Looks like Canada is a great place to live.

I've never been there, but I know some people that lives there, from the internet, and all of them have a lot of good things to share.

I'm planning to move to Canada, but there's still a long way, studying English and saving money.

October 23, 2015
Show more